A little break from API design series, to share some news. I was again invited to be a media partner of JDD – a Java conference that will take place at Nowohuckie Centrum Kultury in Cracow, on October 8-9th. As a result, I will have for all of you not only a 15% discount code but also one entirely free invite. If you are curious about last year’s details, have a look at what was going on day one and day two.
What new at JDD this year?
One of the JDD 2018 goals is consistent and rich in content program, which was prepared by CFP ideas and JDD Program Committee suggestions. The schedule includes Spring, Serverless, Reactive Streams, GraphQL, REST API, Reactive Programming and Java, Java 8, Java 9 i Java 10, of course! “Meat and practice” – live coding, case studies – this is what you can expect from JDD this year. Furthermore, there will be more lecturers from abroad – JDD opens wider for international content.
World-renowned Java experts and hands-on experiences
This time you’ll see on the scene:
- Patrick Kua (Talking with Tech Leads),
- Oleh Dokuka (Refactor to Reactive with Spring 5 and Reactor 3),
- Vladimir Tsukur (GraphQL – APIs the New Way),
- Jacek Kunicki (How (Not) to Use Reactive Streams in Java 9+)
- Jarosław Pałka (new java.io.File(“jdd.json”); is this really that simple?)
- Tomasz Nurkiewicz (Reactive programming: lessons learned)
And many others! Check them out -> https://jdd.org.pl/speakers.html
You can find more information about JDD on the website -> https://jdd.org.pl and in social media channels:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/JDDconf/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/JDD_Krakow
Can I has the ticket?
Yup. First of all, all of you are entitled to use the 15% discount code. Just type TRAIN_YOUR_JAVA when registering at https://jdd2018.evenea.pl. Second, there is one free invite (100% discount code) that you can win via lottery. All you have to do, just like last year, is:
- Subscribe this blog, if you haven’t done this already. I will not sell your email to Russian mobsters or send shitty spam, just notifications about new articles on How To Train Your Java.
- Share this article on Facebook and / or Twitter and / or Linkedin. Each one is worth one shot at the lottery, so go for all three to triple your chances to win.
- Send me an email (pzajaczkowski at gmail dot com) containing links to your social media shares. Use the same address as your blog subscription and include “JDD” in the topic.
Sounds good? The deadline is Monday 10th, 11 PM. I will notify the winner via email no later than 24 hours after the deadline. Stay tuned!