Here is a list of my public talks so far. If you are organizing a conference or an event, and would like me to speak there, let me know.
- 20-22.06.2018 – The Art of Web API Design – Devoxx PL Kraków
- 19.04.2018 – The Art of Web API Design – Geek Week Wrocław
- 24.03.2018 – The Art of Web API Design – Boiling Frogs 2018 Wrocław ( video )
- 20.02.2018 – The Art of Web API Design – Java User Group Wrocław ( video )
- 23.11.2017 – The Art of Web API Design – Software Talks Wrocław
- 08.12.2016 – Sweet Sixteen – Software Talks Rzeszów
- 29.09.2016 – Sweet Sixteen – Software Talks Gdańsk ( video )
- 22.09.2016 – Sweet Sixteen – Software Talks Wrocław
- Sweet Sixteen – A handful of object-oriented programming principles
16 arbitrarily chosen principles of object oriented programming and not only. How to create code that’s elegant, solid, efficient, consistent and loose at the same time. About no need of repeating oneself, being too smart, some things being unnecessary, being boring, befriending changes and characteristics of a good scout. Packed with examples from experience.
- The Art of Web API Design – How to keep sanity while creating noisy applications
Web applications don’t talk with front-end and database only anymore. They increasingly often talk with each other. In order not to get crazy in this communication mess, it’s good to take a look at many aspects of creating web API. Let’s talk about Morville, Fielding, Richardson, resources, behavior, relations, parameters, headers, versioning, errors, security, performance health and business. A bunch of tips on how to make consumers of our API happy. Warning: may contain traces of snakes and camels.